 Marketplace / Theory / 1240
    Re: dear lego, please set up a global sales site —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Everyone? This comment has been made several times in recent threads, but if we're talking about the Internet, still, a MINORITY of people have net access, even in developed countries, let alone the whole world. Internet sales != universal (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: dear lego, please set up a global sales site —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Then let's just say that its as inclusive a plan as any so far, even if its not everyone. Everyone is indeed a slippery term. I just meant everyone that could afford Lego purchases with regularity. I guess I wasn't thinking of that kid in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)