 Marketplace / Theory / 1029
1028  |  1030
Subject:
Why is this ebay auction going so high? am I missing something?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:55:48 GMT

Check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260031139

60lbs of lego for almost 1000$?? [at the time I'm posting this..] Maybe its
just because I'm tired, but is there anything I'm missing from the pictures in
this auction? Is there some super rare pieces or something? I could see the
price going this high if there was train bits or some unusual rare pieces.

Regards,

Kurt