 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 761 – 780 of 1491.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3033--Target.com

I wrote about the lid less sets last year in Dear Lego (URL) don't know if they plan on doing this again, but a letter to dear Lego surely doesn't hurt. Rose P.S. I finally bought one of these on clearance last fall for $10. They also had 3033's on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.302)

  New Castle / Pirate Custom Model Kit from Brickmania

The custom model kit elves are buring the midnight oil to bring you the largest custom Lego™ model kits yet released! The following new custom model kits designed by Daniel Siskind are now available from Brickmania: Brickmania 002 "Crossroads (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

list
(score: 0.302)

  Re: FOTW - SHell sets on clearance sale

The sets are available in my area as well. I just picked up 2 2537 and 2 2538. I have thought about buying out the stock myself, but the sets don't really seem to be worth that much on ebay or brickbay. I still may buy out the two sets above though, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.302)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

(...) hello I ordered 20 of these about a month ago and instead of the 3033 1200 piece tub they shipped me 20 different blue tubs with only around 500 parts. I cannot remember the number of this tub. It is the one without lid. This was a large pain (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.301)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 6 - Jun 11, 2000

OK.....I called on Monday, they said they were repeating last week. I guess I should have called back Tuesday, they did get a new list. NOTE: since I won't be at work for the next 8 weeks, the Special postings will run a bit later each week, as I'm (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.301)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 5 - Jun 11, 2000

(...) hmmm? the s@h catalogues i have list set #6748 ~boulder cliff canyon at $44. did they raise the price or is this a typo, or what? later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.301)

  Lego Outlet Stores: Hours? Fax #s?

Since I'm calling from California, it'd be nice if I could call during low-cost hours. Or, even better, fax in a list, and say "check this at your convenience, and I'll call tomorrow to finalize the order". If those of you who are local to the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) I hope that means that their catalog price will then be list price. If they add shipping to their current prices, I'll be ordering a heck of a lot less. Frank (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.301)

  Where can 4788 Ogel Mutant Ray be found?

I have found all Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea sets but the Ogel Mutant Ray 4788. Who has it, it is listed here on LUGNET for $10, but where? Looks like a good source of Drones, trans-antifreeze spears and assorted black parts. Please help if you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!

(...) The two years in the black enable Lego to tell you what to do. The two years in the red enable them to tell you what NOT to do :-). (...) They should really think inside the box! The answear would be not enough parts in the box, and their the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

parts
(score: 0.300)

  Specials at The Store for May 30th

Called the Buffster to see what's up for this week. Here's the list of sale-like things at the Potomac Mills LEGO store. technic 8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set $38.99 Fright Knights 6087 Magic Manor $22.99 Divers: all divers 30% off 6559 Deep Sea Bounty (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.300)

  Lousy Bradlees Experience

Hi everyone, Just a heads-up regarding this overpriced and underserviced chain on the East Coast: 1) They're liable to have some REALLY OLD sets in their stores, some that will give you veritable palpitations just holding them in your hands (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.299)

  Re: 7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey

Ya, I saw some at WM lastnight in Hot Springs, AR on the shelf. No price sticker, and I didn't take one to the scanner...Just didn't really see any usable parts... -Rob "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.299)

  6416 Poolside Paradise (was Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet)

I have been thinking about this and it sure seems strange. Where would this quantity of Paradisa sets been hidden for the last 3 years? I don't recall ever seeing them in a S@H sale or on a speical page in the catalog. Very interesting how these (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.299)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) Configurability would be the very best solution IMHO as a seller, but probably an ordeal to implement (though I may be wrong on this). However, the second option James mentions sounds good as well; the more I think about it, the more I like (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.299)

  Walmart finds

Hi all, Just got back from the local Wal-Mart. Here's what I happened to find, buried in Barbie clearance[1]. <set:4579 Ice Ramp Racers> - $7 For that price, I couldn't pass it up. *Awesome* parts, light blue barrels, the orange 1x1 plates w/ (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Wal Mart Clearance Finds

"David Kohrman" <david.kohrman@wmich.edu> wrote in message news:Gr1MCG.Du3@lugnet.com... (...) parts (...) Must....find...cheap MTTs... You guys are hurting me. You really are. That has to be one of my favorite sets *ever* for parts and you're (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) I agree separate checkout for each store is a good idea but it would be cool if each buyer could have more than one shopping cart open at a time. In a mall you go to one store and look for everything on your list, then go to another store and (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.298)

  New Items on The Vault - 5/17

There are lots more new items on The Vault in almost every catagory, including Milka sets, New Kabaya Castle and Kabaya Rock Raiders, some rare old Castle, Pirate and Town sets, Technic, Model Team, Fort Legoredo, Paradisa and more! Comming soon (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) Cool! Lookit all those clear curve-topped panels in teh cafe! Question: are the signs on the large upstairs panels stickers or printing? ( I hope stickers...) Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.297)

More:  Next Page >>