 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 21 – 40 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Thanks for catching that! Here you go. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) window, 1x2x2 plane> white .12 (URL) 2377> (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 1.827)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Hi Marc... this link isn't right. You mentioned posting the whole collection of these somewhere else eventually so this would be something to fix in the next posted version. Many thanks for all the work you're putting into these. They are of (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 1.826)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

(...) I would expect that the track available through Factory would not continue to be powered rail once the new train system is launched. Kids buying the new IR controlled trains at TRU would expect the same kind of all-plastic track from Lego too. (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 1.772)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iz0Mzp.3Aq@lugnet.com... (...) Can you list the part ID for the elements in the description? I use part ID's a lot on bricklink, and this would be of help when comparing LDD prices to (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

--SNIP-- (...) I have a thought... what if these are the new prices for 9V. Shipping through factory would be a good way for Lego to sell 9V trains (there are some potential problems with confusion between systems but it could be made to work) but (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 1.769)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) There are indeed some pricing idiosyncracies. However, a few of these work to the advantage of the consumer. For example, large spruce trees are now cheaper (10 for $6.40) than the bulk bag (10 for $6.99). The same is true for train rails (8 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 1.442)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh okay, that makes sense. (...) Well, I could start a list of link of other sets that are posted here, and link your link from my page of links... LOL. It just would be nice to have one place to find AFOL contributions, since many are things (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh, I missed that. I will be more careful next time around. (...) Im not sure, my later additions didnt have prices either, but I just tried another, and it worked. Thanks Bram. (...) Yes add that to my list as well. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 1.390)

  Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...

(...) Looks like they've added the parts from 10190 (including the exo-force hair as lettuce, as seen in one of the small images on: (URL) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 1.342)

  PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick: <link (URL) This is the current list of part on the PaB wall at the LIC in Orlando, FL... as of yesterday (minus a few more parts I still need to enter into the database... I (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

parts, list
(score: 1.334)

  Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...

(...) I have had the green exo-force hair (for use as lettuce) on my wanted list at BL for a while but have not wanted to pay the prices asked. I just looked on PaB and it is (cdn)$.18 each which is far lower than the cheapest BL price: (u.s)$.69. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) I believe all the smoking bricks are available in other categories without smoke. They're just kind of poorly organized. (...) You have to actively add your designs to the gallery. WHen you hit the brick->world icon in LDD, it'll take you to a (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 1.223)

  LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

It looks like (URL) LEGO Factory> will begin individual brick fulfillment beginning tomorrow, April 8th. This means no more shipment of extra bricks when you order a model designed with LEGO Digital Designer (LDD). Instead of being based on a set of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

factory, parts
(score: 1.222)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) [snip] (...) This is a good question. I imagine this would be sort of case-by-case. Is there an existing history yet? I personally don't think such posts would be received badly unless they were annoying and obviously in one's own (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

factory, parts
(score: 1.222)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Thanks, Steve. I'll assume they just decided to double the amount of dark red bricks they were planning on supplying for Factory at the last minute because they're expecting them to sell quickly. Jonathan (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.221)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Somehow I doubt that will happen. There may be some reordering of prices due to a newly competitive market, but I don't see a wholesale failure of BL, at least not for this reason. If TLC allows the ability to obtain certain "previously (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.221)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) And it's looking like the joke's on your friendly neighborhood ambassador ;) I thought Saturday was an odd day to begin this type of program. I'm not seeing any change either. Hopefully something will happen in the next day or so. I'll try to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Hi Suzanne, This may have been discussed before. What is the posting etiquette for LEGO Factory creations? Can folks still use .announce.moc and a related theme (e.g. .space) or will they get flamed into having to post to something like (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) So I'm taking that update hasn't taken place yet: (URL) bargain!> (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) [ z e m i d o t n e t ]> :: creations :: moonbase :: shipyard (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) x-posted from lugnet.market.shopping to lugnet.lego -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

More:  Next Page >>