 Marketplace / Shopping / 993
  New Wal-Mart Value Pack

This evening I was in Wal-Mart where I noticed that they have a new value pack out. It contains the following sets: 4222 - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) (1) 6706 - (URL) - (URL) (2) The labeling on the box says six sets but there only five shown. The box (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Wal-Mart Value Pack

The little carrying case thing counts as a set. (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)