 Marketplace / Shopping / 993
992  |  994
Subject:
New Wal-Mart Value Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 02:31:53 GMT

This evening I was in Wal-Mart where I noticed that they have a new value
pack out.

It contains the following sets:

4222 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4222
1099 - http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1099
1069 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2882 (1)
6706 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6706
4930 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4930-1 (2)

The labeling on the box says six sets but there only five shown.  The box
also contains a blue plastic LEGO carrying case.  No idea if it is full of
bricks and is the sixth set or if it has another mystery set inside it.  The
price is $30.  Seems like an okay deal and I would have bought one if I
hadn't bought an entire LEGO collection earlier today (52 sets, all appear
to be complete with boxes and instructions).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

1 - 1099 is the same set as 2882 but the box also has the ResQ logo on one
corner.
2 - This is the only place in the US I have seen the Rock Raiders minifigs.
I have a catalog I picked up in Sweden where they appear but I never saw
them on the shelves while I was there.