 Marketplace / Shopping / 9888
    Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA —Greg Perry
   (...) I was in the local Waldenbooks a few weeks ago and struck up a conversation about Lego with one of the clerks when she commented on my Lego watch. According to her, Waldenbooks partners with Lego for the holiday shopping season (which I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Hello all! I work for a Waldenbooks in the Baltimore area, and I helped set up and have since spent a lot of my time working at the LEGO kiosk. Yes, the prices are all marked up (a $50 set becomes $55, etc.), and the worst part is no employee (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)