 Marketplace / Shopping / 9848
  Re: Railway express @ Target web site.

(...) One of the local brick-n-mortar Targets here in Richmond, VA recently had a couple of these sets on the shelf for the same price. They were not ones that have been sitting there all along. They only showed up at this particular store a couple (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2ALG5.I0r@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) you (...) All the Target stores in the Raleigh area (and other areas I have visited recently) have this set for $99. The Raleigh stores have had them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)