 Marketplace / Shopping / 9848
Re: Railway express @ Target web site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Anthony Cefaratti writes:
Found this looking around on the web.
LEGO Railway Express System
List Price: $129.99
Our Price: $99.99
You Save: $30.00 (23%)

One of the local brick-n-mortar Targets here in Richmond, VA recently had a
couple of these sets on the shelf for the same price.  They were not ones
that have been sitting there all along.  They only showed up at this
particular store a couple of weeks ago, so for those interested and able you
might want to check your local store if you haven't for a while.

Greg