 Marketplace / Shopping / 978
    Re: S@H airplanes —Michael Ulring
   Call back and ask about your order. When I asked about a free McDonalds set with my order of four 1775 my rep put me on hold to check with someone, so I assume she got an approval from her supervisor. No harm in playing dumb and asking questions... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H airplanes —Eric Joslin
   (...) Even better- I called up with a bog order not too long ago. I wanted to get four total McD's sets, and I was well over $75 for ordering. I made it clear that I wanted to pay for 3 and get the fourth one free... Anyway, I ended up getting (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)