 Marketplace / Shopping / 9744
    Lots of Lego on Clearance, TRU, Texarkana, TX —James Wilson
   I was visiting Texarkana, TX, this weekend, and there were LOTS of Lego sets in the clearance bins at the TRU (on I-30 next to the mall). They had both unopened sets (including some SW EpII sets, Rock Raiders, couple of town items), and some (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lots of Lego on Clearance, TRU, Texarkana, TX —James Wilson
   I also meant to mention, this store seemed to be well-stocked on most products. There were about 5-10 USC Tie Interceptors that I could see, most shelves were stocked front to back with lots of overstock up top. Quite a difference from the Dallas (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lots of Lego on Clearance, TRU, Texarkana, TX —Eric Smith
   Thanks for the tip. Can you comment on how good the deals were? What percent off were things? How much were the TIE Interceptors? Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)