 Marketplace / Shopping / 9745
Re: Lots of Lego on Clearance, TRU, Texarkana, TX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:53:09 GMT

I also meant to mention, this store seemed to be well-stocked on most
products.  There were about 5-10 USC Tie Interceptors that I could see, most
shelves were stocked front to back with lots of overstock up top.  Quite a
difference from the Dallas TRU's I've been to, which always have the
picked-over look.
James

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Wilson writes:
I was visiting Texarkana, TX, this weekend, and there were LOTS of Lego sets
in the clearance bins at the TRU (on I-30 next to the mall). They had both
unopened sets (including some SW EpII sets, Rock Raiders, couple of town
items), and some returned items that I really wanted to drop a couple of
hundred bucks on, for parts alone.  They had several returned Technic and
Znap items with the 9v gear-reduced motor and battery box still intact for
$9.90 each.

But, as I'm about to be unemployed, cooler heads prevailed.  :-(

James Wilson,
Dallas, TX