 Marketplace / Shopping / 9670
Re: THIS JUST IN FROM THE INTERNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser writes:
I will make this sort since I am running out the door.

www.kbtoys.com

is have a huge sale on all sorts of Lego sets. any where from 10% to 52%. If
you are looking for some starwars or soccer you are in luck. Other series
are good, but not enough tome to really look at them all.

They also have Vision Command (9371) for $24.

Jeff J