 Marketplace / Shopping / 966
    Re: S@H airplanes —Jon Kozan
   (...) ***HOW DID YOU KNOW?*** The S@H reps I spoke with didn't even know it was in their system unless they had already accepted an order this morning. Furthermore, they couldn't even find out how many parts the set has (LUGNET accuracy again)... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H airplanes —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I could tell you but then I'd have to ... Actually it was because I asked for the other one and asked if rumors that it was getting low were true. The rep I had on the line said yes, and that they were going to get 1775 as a substitute. PS (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H airplanes —Julie Krenz
   (...) I saw this set on ebay, the seller states that it has 153 pieces. They also say that it was introduced in 1994, and they obtained it during a flight to England on TWA. High bid? $113.50 (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)