 Marketplace / Shopping / 9642
Re: Found while moderating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Do they still do this?

Hi Lar,

they have done so late in last year. There was this hall next to the Billund
Legoland park. But in the park and in the parking area there was no hint for
this sales place to be found (at least I have not noticed anything).

I was in the park at just that time and read about that sale when I were back
again a few days later....

As I have heard the prices have been really ok (70% discount on high Danish
prices), but there have not been too many 'interesting' items on sale.

In the winter (when the park has been closed) the sale has been stopped and not
been started in 2002 till now. Some rumors say there will be a new sale in late
2002, but others told it won't.
Find out yourself if yu want (in German):
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/47295.htm

Regards,

Ben