 Marketplace / Shopping / 9635
9634  |  9636
Subject:
Found while moderating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:23:13 GMT

Do they still do this?

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Found while moderating

(...) If anyone finds out about it, please post - I've got some travel credit with United taht could get me to Denmark and back :-) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Found while moderating

Anyone in Denmark want to be my purchasing agent? <grin> Troy "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GyL4Ip.MvL@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Found while moderating

(...) What DO they "do"? Are there some kind of odd items for sale from the factory? I have some business travel to Copenhagen coming in August (50% likely). How far is Billund from there? But of course I can only act as an "agent" for fellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Found while moderating

(...) Hi Lar, they have done so late in last year. There was this hall next to the Billund Legoland park. But in the park and in the parking area there was no hint for this sales place to be found (at least I have not noticed anything). I was in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)