 Marketplace / Shopping / 9552
  Lego.com Web Specials

Hello, I don't know if this has been discussed yet: There is a new section with 'web specials' (discounted---not much) items on lego.com. Interesting: UK has switching tracks discounted. Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego.com Web Specials

(...) Just noticed this section for the first time today myself. I usually don't do my shopping on the website but I was looking for the set numbers for some new items that aren't in the regular catalog yet. I didn't know if this section was common (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)