 Marketplace / Shopping / 9553
Re: Lego.com Web Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,
I don't know if this has been discussed yet: There is a new section with
'web specials' (discounted---not much) items on lego.com.

Interesting: UK has switching tracks discounted.

Just noticed this section for the first time today myself.  I usually don't
do my shopping on the website but I was looking for the set numbers for some
new items that aren't in the regular catalog yet.  I didn't know if this
section was common knowledge to everyone else, so I didn't post about it
(until now anyway).

The U.S. version didn't have anything as interesting as switching tracks
though.  Still, it's nice to know it's there - something might pop up
sometime that's worth nabbing.

G.