 Marketplace / Shopping / 9543
Re: NYC Trawling for fun and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 17:10:50 GMT

We left it there for you...

No really we hadn't eaten lunch yet so that Target was bypassed.

Wow!

Jonathan's staying home. I'm going to Brickfest.

-Erik

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
I happened upon a Target in our area last night and found... no sh*t... a
Mindstorms 2.0 for $49.99.  Nothing missing, box wasn't opened.

Nothing else on sale.  I couldn't believe my friggin' eyes.

And yes, I bought it.  Wanted Mindstorms since it first came out.  Patience
really is a virtue.  :-)

You guys headin' to BrickFest?  I am!

long live Lego,

sid (onedaycn)