 Marketplace / Shopping / 9536
Re: NYC Trawling for fun and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeremy Scott writes:
Will someone please explain why people like the poster tell us of our Lego
dreams come true, but withhold the info.  Either tell us where to go or
don't screw with our minds.  If I said I knew where to get USC X-Wings at
18.40 a pieces and there were tons, would you not want a piece of the pie?
To all: if you find the hordes you have wished for, please keep them to
yourselves if or announce the location to the world.

Jeremy - who wants to get an Explorien Starship for his brother that has
wanted it for 7 years.

Hello Jeremy,
The store we visited yesterday was TRU in NYC. If you are flying in from AZ,
I would be happy to give you directions to the store. I don't recall myself
or Erik mentioning *hordes* of this set, or an extreme discount (like the
one you used for camparison), but I can tell you there were 2 or 3 copies of
this set. They did not scan on the price scanner, so a manager would have to
assign prices to them.

If you would like me to get a copy of this set & send it to you, I'd be more
than happy to.

Please email me if I can be of further assistance.

Best,
Jonathan