 Marketplace / Shopping / 9469
9468  |  9470
Subject:
Spamcake Diner Dog (was Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Frank Filz writes:

I need to sit down and do it sometime soon for Raleigh... I'm in
possesion of the signature dog (and I have the requisite yellow
macaronis).

Yes, those do seem to be the hardest to come by when reconstructing the Diner

I believe the dog is available in one of the Duplo eggs.  The LEGO LICs or
Outlet stores may have some of these still on the shelves.

-Rob.

The LIC Orlando has a small (NEW?) Duplo boxed set in stock that contains
'the dog'.  I believe the set number is 14xx and has the dog, a Duplo fig,
and one or two other parts.  The retail was only a few bucks...

The set number is 1408 'Walking the Dog with Daddy' and is available from
Shop at Home for $3:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BC3BF79EB%2D8190%2D4CF8%2D9DC1%2D7A2A0FAD1501%7D

forgive the URL wrap.

-Rob.