 Marketplace / Shopping / 9468
  Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT?

(...) Sadly, it seems no :( I've heard from about 4 different sources who have said there's no stores or 'real' publically accessible areas (their lobby maybe) in Enfield. And no, they don't do public tours :( [though it has been a long standing (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT?

(...) Mmmmmmmm! I wonder if they're hiring janitors or something? (...) I bet that if such a trip were coordinated, a van full of GardenSLUGs could meet y'all there! (Maybe we could all be hired for a day?) Chris (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)