 Marketplace / Shopping / 9461
  Kmart Finds

My local Kmart has the toy discount up to 60%. If you look around you can find banged up boxes, or some sets that have a lower than MSRP marked price. Since the 60% comes off the lowest marked price, this can lead to some hefty savings. Today I was (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart Finds

(...) Stopped in to the KMart closest to me that's going belly up. For $117 I got 7144 Slave I 7186 Wattos Junkyard 7313 Red Planet Protector 7314 Recon-Mech RP 7315 Solar Explorer 7316 Excavation Searcher 8008 Technic Stormtrooper 8007 Technic C3PO (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)