 Marketplace / Shopping / 9463
Re: Kmart Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 03:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Enrique Durand writes:
My local Kmart has the toy discount up to 60%. If you look around you can
find banged up boxes, or some sets that have a lower than MSRP marked price.
Since the 60% comes off the lowest marked price, this can lead to some hefty
savings.

Today I was able to get:

6713 Grip-n-Go Challenge $8.00
7151 Sith Infiltrator $6.00
7124 Flash Speeder $2.80 (I wish they'd had more than one of these, I'd have
bought a hundred!)

In addition, they have tons 7101 Lightsaber Duel and 7104
Desert Skiff sets at $1.20. Great way to beef up the peasant population in
your fiefdoms...

Happy shopping,

Henry

Stopped in to the KMart closest to me that's going belly up. For $117 I got

7144 Slave I
7186 Wattos Junkyard
7313 Red Planet Protector
7314 Recon-Mech RP
7315 Solar Explorer
7316 Excavation Searcher
8008 Technic Stormtrooper
8007 Technic C3PO

Had lots of 7126 battledroid carriers (for beefing up the battle droid pop..)

Sadly (OK, a little sarcasm there), none of the sets were marked, so I got 60%
off what the scanned price was.  Still, pretty good haul.