 Marketplace / Shopping / 9453
  The New starwars sets

So I just finished my one and only gunship set. Any one else see a slight flaw? I have noticed that the tips of the guns come off to easily. Not a big thing but you would think that Lego would see this. Maybe in the next running they will fix this (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The New starwars sets

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GvuBoC.3Kx@lugnet.com... [... snipped ... ] (...) called (...) up (...) on (...) 1100 is an Airline Promo set from last year. BrickSet is usually the best place to find information on (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)