 Marketplace / Shopping / 9453
9452  |  9454
Subject:
The New starwars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:55:24 GMT

So I just finished my one and only gunship set. Any one else see a slight
flaw? I have noticed that the tips of the guns come off to easily. Not a big
thing but you would think that Lego would see this. Maybe in the next
running they will fix this problem.

My second question there is a psoting for the "sky pirates" set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1100 in the set reference section. I have called
Lego on this one and they don't know anything about it, nor does it come up
in their computer. Was this just a custom built that some how got placed on
the Lugnet site or was it a true set?