 Marketplace / Shopping / 9394
  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I havn't bought one, (I live in the south) but I have to say I am not pleased. Poring through lego.com and its magazines, galidor is just another way for Lego to make money. I guess lego figures that bricks don't make enough money, so they are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I guess I never posted when I got one (over a week ago) from S@H. They definitely are rather limited in their LEGOness, but they do use the same new linkage as the new Alpha Team sets (but all the parts are highly sculpted). I purchased (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)