 Marketplace / Shopping / 935
    Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price —Rose Regner
   Shopko's sale on Lego is good at all stores and lasts until October 30. I did notice that all the smaller SW lego sets have gone up. Basically Speeder bikes and Naboo swamp on down. These two sets were 11.99 instead of 9.99. Shopko does not usually (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price —Toki Barron
    (...) I actually noticed a few months ago that ShopKo (well, the ShopKo in Coralville, IA) had a few sets marked above MSRP. For example, the Droid Fighter (7111) was $6.99 in July. I don't remember any other specific instances, but there were a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)