 Marketplace / Shopping / 9329
Re: TRU Midnight Madness. Is it worth it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeremy Scott writes:
I'm considering going to the TRU Midnight Madness on the 23rd but is it
worthwhile?  Are there any discounts or BOGO's? How about special offers
like a free ticket to SW for $100 in purchases? (Dreaming...)

There's one spiff that I'm aware of.  Each TRU will have a few copies of
Steven Sansweet's Star Wars Action Figure Archive book from Chronicle books.
One will be given to anyone who buys $50+ of SW stuff, while supplies last
(which won't be long -- one report has the average # of books per store at 12).

However, this book (which is excellent) is available at Borders/Waldens for
$4 these days, and similar prices at B&N, so..........

Kevin