 Marketplace / Shopping / 9323
9322  |  9324
Subject:
A pretty good bye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:21:03 GMT

After being cooped up in my house for a half a day I had to get out. My
first stop was TRU. That was really bad. The shelves were pretty much
everything of Bionicle, Bob the builder, and Jack stone. Can we say
wherehouse clearence.

Ran into one employee at the register. (hey I had to buy a GBA game.)
Asked him about the new sets and he told me that they are in the store, but
no one except the GM has the keys to them. He also mentioned that if the
stores sells them early they will go to jail. Wow I wanted to ask if you
would go to Jedi jail. But I didn't.

Down the street from TRU is a Imaginarium. Now I have always thought that
these stores have huge price hikes tacked on to the set. The store clerk his
name was Adam. (Hey if you are reading this Adam welcome to the site.)

Any way they were having a %25 off on certian sets. I got Fett's ship and
some other part sets. Any one know about the Tues. Morning, looking to see
if any one might have a contact in one of the stores that can give a hint
about the different sets that they are going to have.

Got to go and build my purchase.