 Marketplace / Shopping / 9317
    Any Lego Places to Visit in St. Louis, MO ? —Conrad Frank
   Hi all. I may be going to Saint Louis, MO next month, and wanted to know if there were any places I should check out for Lego deals. I'm from the Los Angeles, CA area, so please let me know of any stores that might not be in my local area. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Any Lego Places to Visit in St. Louis, MO ? —Jack Hawk
   Conrad, I wouldn't say there is anything special Lego-wise here in St. Louis. We have the standard stores: Wal-Marts, K-Marts, Targets, TRUs, KB and three KB Outlets sprinkled here and there. Last weekend the KB at the South County Mall (I55 & I270) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)