 Marketplace / Shopping / 9314
    LEGO Outlet in Northern Virginia...is it worth visiting? —John Rudy
   Hi All, So, here's my question :) I'll be down in Northern VA (Fredricksburg)and was wondering, What does the LEGO outlet offer? What do they have currently? Is it a good idea to stop? I've seen pictures of the grand opening, but can't discern (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO Outlet in Northern Virginia...is it worth visiting? —John Heins
     I've made the stop on a few occasions my self and the answer is "It depends." First, the store is at Potomac Mills, a HUGE outlet mall fairly close to 95. Weekends is a total zoo - it's not a quick and easy stop then. Given the delays on 95 around (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: LEGO Outlet in Northern Virginia...is it worth visiting? —Frank Filz
     (...) Scratch and dent it what it's all about... I don't think I've ever not found something on the Scratch and Dent table. Sadly, I doubt I will get there even as often as I used to. Frank (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO Outlet in Northern Virginia...is it worth visiting? —Kevin Loch
   (...) After a good friend and very good assistant manager was let go from that store for bogus (possibly even discriminatory) reasons, I won't visit or shop there again. At least not until there is a change of management in that store. KL (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)