 Marketplace / Shopping / 9288
    SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP? —Daniel Crichton
   I've been trying to find a cheap (ie. less than RRP!) DSDK in the UK for over a year now, and I've only ever found them in TRU at £74.99. Does anyone know where I could pick one up cheaper, or has one for sale (I'm looking for a complete set, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP? —Benton Jackson
   Dan, They seem to be going for less than US $75 on eBay now, but I ignore the ones in UK because it does me no good to get a bargain and pay a bunch of shipping. I'm sure you're of the same opinion about getting one from the US. -Ben (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP? —Daniel Crichton
   "Benton Jackson" <goatrider@spambegon...rider.com> wrote in message news:Gu1nvA.2DD@lugnet.com... (...) US. Yep. No point having to spend > £70 once shipping is included as I'm saving almost nothing. Shame that these didn't go the same way as the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)