 Marketplace / Shopping / 9288
9287  |  9289
Subject:
SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:20:58 GMT

I've been trying to find a cheap (ie. less than RRP!) DSDK in the UK for
over a year now, and I've only ever found them in TRU at £74.99. Does anyone
know where I could pick one up cheaper, or has one for sale (I'm looking for
a complete set, doesn't need to be MISB but I'd like to have the box and
everything that comes in it in new condition, even though it'll live on my
shelf I still like to keep the boxes and stuff around). Not sure how much
I'd be willing to pay, depends on the mood I'm in and how whether my bank
account has dried up again :)

Dan