 Marketplace / Shopping / 9276
  Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks

(...) Those albino mice taste like cardboard. (Man, I've gone way off topic. This doesn't have anything to do with LEGO anymore. Maybe I should build a little kitchen with me cookin' up some tastey critters.) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks

(...) This (...) little (...) Yeah, but you'll have to get some of those Harry Potter sets to get the various colored ingredients (as in rats!). :) Troy (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks

(...) Try melting some cheese over them. I hear there's even a new product out that would not be off-topic... ;-) (URL) C. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)