 Marketplace / Shopping / 9257
Re: Amazon.com has great sales 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:17:32 GMT

Now the sets below are at 50% off. Wonder when this roller coaster ride will
end....

Dirk

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
"Pakman Wong" <pakmanw@cs.com> writes:
Amazon.com has great sales 75% on some set, like

Mars Mindstorms set for $12.5
Creator set race of the year $6.25
Na Na Bird $5.00
C-3PO $10.00
Max and Tina $5.00

Which is crazy. But shipping can be high.

Well, looks like they found the error and changed it to 25% off.  But
they do have Mindstorms Extreme Creatures at 60% off ($19.98).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN2/B00004T30U/qid=1017258781/br=2-1/ref=br_ts_slwth_th_1/103-2276322-5673458

I couldn't find a "show me what's on sale" link at amazon, however.

This is not reflected on LUGNET's Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report,
however!  (Though the long-since sold-out Costco items are...)

--Bill.

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general to attract attention to the
Brickwise problems, so please take care to choose only the correct
group(s) if you post a reply to this]