 Marketplace / Shopping / 9245
Re: Amazon.com has great sales 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:

Just tried to place an order though, and they are limiting quantities on all
of these items to 7 each.  And they also are not allowing multiple orders
for the same items.  Also, shipping was rather high, a little over $2 per
set.

  I thought Amazon offered free shipping at the $99 price point
  and above--check flamingoworld.com to see if it's still in effect,
  but it was as of yesterday.

It appears that toys don't qualify for free shipping.  I tried a mixed book and
Mars set (toy) order to get up to $99, but only the books qualified, so I
dumped the books, preferring to wait until I have a $99 book order saved up.

Maggie C.