 Marketplace / Shopping / 9244
  Re: Amazon.com has great sales 75% off

(...) I thought Amazon offered free shipping at the $99 price point and above--check flamingoworld.com to see if it's still in effect, but it was as of yesterday. best LFB (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Amazon.com has great sales 75% off

(...) It appears that toys don't qualify for free shipping. I tried a mixed book and Mars set (toy) order to get up to $99, but only the books qualified, so I dumped the books, preferring to wait until I have a $99 book order saved up. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)