 Marketplace / Shopping / 9242
Re: Discount on Bulk Packs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:00:55 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

I placed an order for five copies of 3448 (Black 1x4x5 Windows w/ Clear
Glass) via the web this morning and after submitting, it occurred to me that
I should have gotten a discount on this order.  I called S@H and was told
that these items didn't qualify for the bulk discount, only bulk "bricks"
did.

I didn't receive a discount on the Assorted Plates pack #5217, but did
receive the discount on the jumper plates #10115 and the baseplates. All
are grouped under the in the section labeled "plates" in the catalog.

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla