 Marketplace / Shopping / 9234
    Re: a buy at Kmart —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) is, (...) this I'm told that this is also dependent, atleast initially, on the markup on items in the different departments. The example given was Jewelry, which would be given bigger initial discounts because it has a much higher markup the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: a buy at Kmart —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, Well, I went my my weekly trip down to Goshen, about 20 minutes from my workplace, if I don't get caught by those trains (*&#*(^(!_) and the Big K-Mart there was about 10% of most items, and then maybe a few 20 and 30% off. Electronics and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)