 Marketplace / Shopping / 9230
  Bring back the old

I was looking through my parts last night and came across some of the old space men. I looked at them and thought that it would be great if Lego did these as a collection series. They could do them just like the Starwars Character sets were done. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bring back the old

Larry & All (How many Larry's do we have? Or how many Scott's - heh heh) (...) YES!! I would love to see some older minifig packs brought back, whether it is the collector's series or maybe the minifig packs. Heavens hold me back if they brought out (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)