 Marketplace / Shopping / 9141
    Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Better (...) I'm hoping that all of the ones that actually were sent back will end up making to the discount shops or atleast to the S@H specials now that the "uproar" has died down. Of course, they' probably just send them all to the K-8's :( (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yeah, if Brad could convince someone to repack them in a generic white box (with '6776' in large letters), toss the comic book, and price the innards at $25, I think the AFOLs would buy out the entire offering in less than a week. Ray (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) (with (...) $25, I (...) I'd suggest they don't even bother to do that. I believe that the likelyhood of someone over-reacting about it now is slim. Especially if they go the S@H special route, everyone that knows about the specials would (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)