 Marketplace / Shopping / 9127
  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

A point you have missed is that Wal-Mart problably paid over $30 for that set in the first place. If they sell it to you for $20 - $30 they will be losing money, however if they return it to TLC under a recall then they will get back the full (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

I need to find the manager there who will bend the rules to make me happy, because Wal-Mart is not going to get tore up losing $10 on a clearance item. They wanted to get rid of it, that's why it was on clearance. I was doing them a favor by trying (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)