 Marketplace / Shopping / 9121
  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

While I can certainly understand your frustration, I'd think this is probably a safety mechanism and a good policy for them to have. Most items that are recalled are usually recalled for safety or quality issues. Imagine the backlash if a store were (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

One of the superior ladies pointed out an incident with a recalled toaster that she sold. The set was taken off the shelves some time ago and finally reappeared. I don't think Lego would take the time now to repackage that set and ship it back to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)