 Marketplace / Shopping / 912
  Best Buy

I was waiting to get my Minidisc Player cleaned at Best Buy last night, and I saw Mindstorms there! Unusual for Best Buy to carry that, it was still 199.99, but interesting, none the less! Scott S. P.S. I saw some of the new LEGO titles in the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Best Buy

(...) All the Best Buys seem to be carrying the complete Mindstorms line. I think it is supposed to match the high tech toys type thing. (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)