 Marketplace / Shopping / 9119
  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

I had a similar thing a few months ago in a Wisconsin Walmart, however I was able to get mine. Basically, I had bought a whole series of clearance Lego and as there were long lines at the checkouts, I decided to use the self scanning lane. I scanned (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

(...) <snip> Unfortunately, my Wal-Mart doesn't have self scanning lanes and I usually go there at two in the morning where the staff has all the time in the world to make sure everything is done by the book. Scott Member 718 (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Scott E. Thomas" <bozeman1941@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsIJHH.69F@lugnet.com... (...) [ .... snipped ... ] (...) go (...) to (...) In the Raleigh area all of Wal-Mart stores are no longer open 24 hours. Most are now open from 6 AM until (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

(...) Most of the Wal Marts around the Mpls/St Paul area are also no longer 24/7 haven't actually been in one since around x-mas time, It started about a year ago IIRC with the Bloomington store then Eden Prairie stores... Ok so its 2 of the 6 or 7 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)