 Marketplace / Shopping / 9093
  Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!

(...) I would expect that an item like this comes with a very hefty price tag. The Lego pieces you get might be cool and come in neat colors, but 10 to 12 cents per brick would be impossible. The other "management tools" that are part of these kits (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!

I asked. The answer was that it's part of a "Complete system" that included "Facilitated workshops". So, not only would you have to pay for all the misc. books, but also pay big bucks for soe consultants to come out and tell you what to do. Here's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)