 Marketplace / Shopping / 9082
  7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey

Hey, Wal-Mart. North Brunswick. Route 1. There are about 12, they're up in the overstock, but they're there. It's a neat little set! best LFB (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey

Ya, I saw some at WM lastnight in Hot Springs, AR on the shelf. No price sticker, and I didn't take one to the scanner...Just didn't really see any usable parts... -Rob "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey

Several WalMarts across the deep south, have this set in stock now. Most have it stuck up on the risers as they have no allocated shelf spot for it. One store had a 20-high stack of these up there. Price is somewhere close to $20. Ray (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)