 Marketplace / Shopping / 9156
Re: 7143 Ep II Jedi Starfighter appears in New Jersey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:26:28 GMT

Several WalMarts across the deep south, have this set in stock now. Most have it
stuck up on the risers as they have no allocated shelf spot for it. One store
had a 20-high stack of these up there. Price is somewhere close to $20.

Ray

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rob Hendrix writes:
Ya, I saw some at WM lastnight in Hot Springs, AR on the shelf.  No price
sticker, and I didn't take one to the scanner...Just didn't really see any
usable parts...

-Rob

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

   Hey,

   Wal-Mart.  North Brunswick.  Route 1.

   There are about 12, they're up in the overstock, but they're there.
   It's a neat little set!

   best

   LFB