 Marketplace / Shopping / 9061
  Re: Is the Wlamrt Clearence Nation Wide?

(...) I was actually at my favorite Wal-Mart a few years ago and had the woman in charge of the clearance section of the toy department trying to pull a hard sell on me. I felt like Monty Hall on "Let's Make a Deal". Me (looking at big ugly (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is the Wlamrt Clearence Nation Wide?

(...) ^^^...^^^ Scott, this is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in some time. :D best LFB (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)